Instructions for participants seeking contact hours
Following is the procedure for program participants seeking nursing continuing education contact hours, or other continuing education for which the professional requires a certificate of completion. This is not registration for a program but rather registration for contact hours.
Personal data will be gathered through this online platform. Participants need to have a profile created on this web site in order to receive continuing education credit. Please make note of the registration deadline outlined in your materials from the co-sponsor--the agency or organization offering the program--as you risk a $10 processing fee by not registering by the deadline.
- Click this link to the profile creation page at iwcc.augusoft.net. You will select Student Profile (single user) and click Submit.
- Follow the steps to complete all the information required. Any incomplete or incorrect information may void your request. You must use a valid email address. You will know you have successfully created a profile as you will receive an automated email. Please note: You might already have a profile on this site that may have been created in conjunction with a previous program you attended—either with this co-sponsor or another—and it may have been created by IWCC staff. If you attempt to create a profile but encounter a message that your email address is already in use, you can return to the main screen, click Forgot your password?, and follow all steps to proceed in order to log in.
- Once you are logged in, return to these instrutions and click on the link to your program. (That is a private link, which means you will not be able to search on the site for the appropriate program.)
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click View Cart in the right corner of the dark blue bar.
- Proceed to check out as you would for any other online transaction.
- When you’ve successfully completed the process, you’ll get an email confirmation
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you by IWCC after your successful attendance has been verified by the co-sponsor offering the program. These will not be available immediately after your registration for contact hours or immediately after the program ends. This may take several days and as long as three weeks, depending on the time allowed by the co-sponsor. Please keep alternate documentation of the program for which you are seeking contact hours until you receive the email containing your certificate of completion.
If you have any questions or problems with the online process, please contact Iowa Western Community College.