Cardiac Training Center
Welcome to the IWCC Cardiac Training Center!
Classes follow American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines and are offered face-to-face and online. Classes can be customized for your business or group. Contact Christopher Loftus at 712.325.3446 or email@example.com for more information. CPR Brochure
CPR Face-to-Face Class Schedule/Registration
For the class schedule and to register, click on this link CPR Class Schedule/Registration
Online Class Options
eLearning online classes fo not require separate skills testing.
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens, Cost $30
- Opioid Education for Healthcare Providers, Cost $30
- Opioid Education for Non-Clinical Staff and Lay Responders, Cost $20
Blending learning online classes require a hands-on skills testing.
- BLS Provider, Cost $80
- CPR/AED, Cost $60
- First Aid CPR/AED $80
- First Aid, Cost $60
- Pediatric First Aid CPR/AED, Cost $80
Once you have registered and paid for the online course, you will be sent a “key code” and directions to access the course online. After you complete the online course, register for your skills demonstration at IWCC and bring your certificate to the session. If you did not take our online course but need to prove your skills, the cost is $35.
To register for skills, click on this link Skills After Online Learning.
Credit/Debit Card or Facility (3rd Party) Billing
You can log onto the AHA Instructor Network at https://ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org to check your disciplines and to change or update your profile information. Your username is the email account used to create your account. If you forgot your password, click on “Reset Password.”
CPR Instructor Resources/Forms
- Use the Excel spreadsheet eCards Student Information template and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after the class. Return paperwork to us within a week after the class because we are required by AHA to issue eCards within 20 days of the class.
- If you need to rent equipment, submit the equipment rental form by email to email@example.com. Please note the equipment must be checked out and returned to IWCC staff between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- After students have claimed their eCards, they can view their eCard online through the AHA’s website www.heart.org/cpr/mycards at any time. They simply enter their first and last name and email address. If their employer requires proof of completion, they can email them a copy from the eCard landing page.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with anything you need, and thank you for your dedication to teaching CPR!
Chris Loftus, Training Center Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org l 712.325.3446