A financial planning educational course for those who are already retired.
Course topics include:
- Calculating whether you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Maximizing tax efficiency under the new 2018 tax policy changes
- Evaluating and planning for health care, long-term care, incapacity and end-of-life decisions
- Identifying the primary threats to your retirement savings
- Planning your retirement income to preserve a comfortable lifestyle
- Affording and enjoying travel, hobbies, sports, crafts, socializing, business ventures & lifelong learning
Couples may attend for a single tuition cost but must register at the same time.